Bardia National Park was a royal hunting reserve of Nepal’s Rana rulers from 1846 to 1950. In Nepal, wildlife lost whatever protection the royal hunting reserve conveyed when the Rana rule ended in the 1950s. A well-meaning malaria eradication program in the 1950s and 1960s opened the terai for settlement, and transformed about 75% of the native Terai to agricultural land. Wildlife populations declined with the combination of increased settlement and widespread poaching. Bardia was declared a wildlife reserve in 1976, first measuring 134 square miles (347 km²) and expanded in 1985 to 374 square miles (968 km²), it became a National Park in 1988. The approximately 1500 people who used to live in this valley have been resettled elsewhere. Since farming has ceased in the Babai Valley, natural vegetation is regenerating, making it an area of prime habitat for wildlife.
Bardiya National park wildlife tour provides excellent habitat for endangered animals like the rhinoceros, wild elephant, tiger, swamp deer, black buck, gharial crocodile, marsh mugger crocodile and Gangetic dolphin. Endangered birds include the Bengal florican, lesser florican, silver-eared mesia and Sarus crane. More than 30 different mammals, over 200 species of birds, and many snakes, lizards and fish have been recorded in the park’s forest, grassland and river habitats. A good number of resident and migratory birds are found in the park. It is also the home of one of the last known herds of wild elephants.
- Price:488 USD
- Duration:3 Days
- Primary Activity:Jungle Safari
- Group Size:1-25 Peoples
- Arrival on:Kathmandu
- Trip Grade:Normal
- Meals:As per itinerary
- Accomodation:Neat and clean hotels with bed and breakfast based
- Trip Code:
- Max-Altitude: m.
- Transportation:Land Transportation / Flight
- Departure from:Kathmandu
Day 01: Early morning fly from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj, Volunteer Society Treks Nepal will welcome you at Nepalgunj airport then transfer to the resort/hotel. Refreshment drink and briefing about the accommodation and the facilities. After lunch our manager will brief you about the program of the following days. Visit to crocodile breeding center and tharu village & Jungle drive. You enjoy dinner, in the evening; enjoy cultural programs conducted by Tharu, community of Terai. You stay overnight at camp or lodge.
Time table and program
– Arrival pick up from Nepalgunj airport transfer to hotel and welcome
– Briefing by the Lodge manager
– 13:00. Lunch
– 15:30. Crocodile breeding center/Tharu village/Jungle Jeep drive
– 17:00. Sunset view from Riverbank
– 18:30. Slide show/Tharu stick dance
– 19:00. Dinner/Culture program
Day 02: In Bardia National Park, you enjoy a full day of Wildlife Safari activities such as: Elephant back safari, Nature walks, Canoe trip or boat ride, Jeep drive in the Deep forest, Elephant bathing, bird watching, Tharu Village tour etc. as per time permits. Trained local naturalists and guides will guide all to you. Animals and birds to be seen are rhinoceros, crocodiles, bear, monkeys, several species of deer, pythons, peacocks, horn-bills, woodpeckers (among more than 400 species of birds recorded in the park).
Time Table and Program
– 05:30. Wake up call
– 05:45. Tea/Coffee
– 06:00. Elephant ride/bird watching
– 08:00. Breakfast
– 09:00. Canoe ride/elephant briefing / swimming and bath
– 13:00. Lunch
– 15:00. Elephant ride / nature walk / visit to observation tower / Canoe ride
– 18:30. Tharu Stick Dance/slide show
– 19:30. Dinner
Day 03: After tea or coffee you will go for a bird watching tour. B/F. Transfer to the bus station or the Nepalgunj Airport for your onward departure.
Time Table and Program
– 05:30. A.M. Wake up call
– 05:45. Tea/Coffee
– 06:00. Bird watching Tour
– 08:00. Breakfast/Transfer to Bus station/airport
– 09:00. Final departure
Feature Price: $ 488 USD
Trip Cost Includes:
- Flight Ticket to Neplagunj from Kathmandu (Airport Pick up Drop & Airport Tax)
- Bus Ticket to Kathmandu from Bardiaya
- 2/3 Days Full Board Jungle safari Activities in Bardia national park.
- All activities( Elephent safart, Bird watching, Jungle walking, jeep Driving, Cannoning, Tharu culture dance) are include as per itinerary
- All necessary monument entrance fee
- All meal in National Park at Bardia National Park.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided during your stay in Koshi Tappu.
- Wildlife reserve entrance and park fee
- Our service charges
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes, complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and extend visa service(if necessary)
Trip Cost Exclude:
- Hotel Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Alcoholic beverages, Nepal visa fee & Personal nature expenses
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Airfare international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Book Your Trip Now
Lhasa Classical Tour – 4 Days
- 4 Days
Lhasa classical tour will sanction you the enjoyable memories of the historical and ancient city of Lhasa. Lhasa, the capital city of Tibet is considered as the heart of Tibet and is filled with distinct history, culture, and tradition. The legendary Potala Palace dominates the.Learn more
Bardia National Park Tour-3 Nights/ 4 Days
- 4 Days
- 613 USD
We offer and operate 3night 4days Bardia national package tour for those visitors who have applicable time and want to enjoy with wildlife safari on serenity place. We fully try to make unforgettable and enjoyable with our any hesitation. We wouldn’t give single chance to.Learn more
Bardia National Park Wildlife Tour -2 Nights/ 3 Days
- 3 Days
- 488 USD
Bardia National Park was a royal hunting reserve of Nepal’s Rana rulers from 1846 to 1950. In Nepal, wildlife lost whatever protection the royal hunting reserve conveyed when the Rana rule ended in the 1950s. A well-meaning malaria eradication program in the 1950s and 1960s.Learn more
Chitwan National Park Tour-3 Nights/ 4 Days
- 5 Days
- 240 USD
Chitwan National Park (CNP), formerly called Royal Chitwan National Park (RCNP), covers an area of 932 sq km and is the oldest national park in Nepal. Established in 1973, it was granted the status of a World Heritage Site in 1984. The park is located.Learn more
Chitwan National Park Tour-2 Nights/ 3 Days
- 3 Days
We are the specialist for to arrange Chitwan National Park Tour in Nepal, we will make your memorable Chitwan National Park Tour. Chitwan National Park is situated in the southwestern part of Nepal and covers 932 square Kilometers. This is Nepal’s first famous national park.Learn more
Chitwan National Park Tour -1 Night/ 2 Days
- 2 Days
Chitwan National Park is one of the best Parks in Nepal, established in 1973, where you can have a look of various species of birds, plants and animals including wildlife, flora and fauna. Chitwan is situated only 150m above the sea level, during the March-June.Learn more
Kathmandu – Pokhara- River Rafting– Wildlife Tour -10 Days
- 10 Days
- 600 USD
This is a tour that gives you the cream of a holiday in that it displays a variety of fascinating landscapes that makes up a kaleidoscope of dissimilar geographies that thrill you right to the bone & gives you a gratifying experience hardly found anywhere.Learn more
Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour – 6 Days
- 6 Days
- 360 USD
Kindness and compassion among Buddhists and the serenity of the Buddhist pilgrimages have a mesmerizing effect on the tourists. Buddhist pilgrimage Tour covers most of the places of Nepal, An exclusive website providing buddhist tour packages for you in India, Nepal and Sri Lanka. Also.Learn more
Bhutan Cultural Tour – 5 Days
- 5 Days
- 1365 USD
Bhutan cultural tour is the opening to know the nation, culture, traditions, religion, life style, and ecology. Cultural tours will take you through some of the most picturesque landscapes of spectacular mountain ranges to the lush green valleys. Bhutan is a fantastic country with great.Learn more